Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Self - Evaluation

Tomorrow night is the celebration and end of our 90 Day Fitness Challenge with Phil and Amy Parham. Before we celebrate, let's evaluate our progress. By doing this we will see our strengths as well as our weakness and this will help us as we continue forward in this life-style change.

  • What goal did you aim for at the beginning of the challenge?
  • Did you reach your goal?
  • Did you keep a food journal?
  • Did you drink enough water?
  • How often did you exercise?
  • Did you eat 5 to 6 times a day?
  • Did you get the proper amount of sleep?
  • What foods did you learn to eat?
  • What foods did you have to give up?
  • How dedicated to the challenge were you?
  • What part of the challenge was the easiest for you?
  • What part of the challenge was the most difficult for you?
  • Did you incorporate weight training into your exercise routine?
  • And most importantly, are you different than when you started 89 days ago?
When I think of my progress I realize I'm not where I want to be, but I'm not where I was. Tomorrow night I'm going to do the happy dance because I did accomplish what I set out to do . . . a 90 Day Fitness Challenge. The next 90 days and beyond are up to me. I think I'll just make the happy dance part of my weekly exercise routine. Works for me!

2 comments:

Vonda Skelton said...

While evaluating your progress, don't forget to celebrate that you completed the daily blog challenge! That's something to celebrate, too!

Unknown said...

Excellent Job Beth. I am proud of the work you and all your followers put into the 90 day fitness challenge.

Tim Wilder