Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Fourteen - Getting Back on Track!

Sometimes life throws us a curve. Other times we over-commit and can't accomplish all we need to in a day. Then there're the times we just get off track. Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? In the event you aren't on course at this moment, don't look back! Instead, look forward and start again right where you are.

How are you doing on your food choices?
How are you doing drinking water, water, water?
How are you doing with your exercising?

Last weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday and I'm sure some of my food choices were not the best.
Water, water, water . . . most of the time, but I did splurge on Sunday with sweet tea.
Exercising? I had to work on Monday, then the past two days I was with my mom while she had eye surgery. (Wouldn't have been anywhere else!)

Maybe I'm a little off track, however I'm NOT waiting until Monday to get back on track and I'm NOT looking back and feeling like a failure - I am starting tomorrow. I'll be rowing at 7:30 am, drinking lots of water, and eating to give my body fuel, not to please the taste buds.

If you're on track as we go into February, congratulations. If you're slightly off track, don't give up and don't look back! Just keep going forward.

And to really keep you encouraged and motivated, don't forget our meeting tomorrow night with Phil and Amy. See you then!

image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: