Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Quotes

I had so much fun last week asking different people questions that I did it again tonight. I think I may have a new addition to the blog -- Thursday Quotes! Watch out, you may be next.

Tonights question:
What is it that encourages you to keep going on this 90 Day Fitness Challenge?

  • Kay: "Being with fellow strugglers. We give and get encouragement from each other."
  • Michelle: "That I need to keep going. I didn't put on my weight all at once and realize it's going to be a process to take it off.  The other thing is when Phil said time will pass no matter what you do . . . you can chose to move forward or not . . . I'm choosing to move forward."
  • Peggy: "I'm changing my lifestyle and learning to eat better while changing my whole menu. Can already tell a difference in the way I feel. Add exercise to better eating and the weight starts coming off."
  • Dennis: "To be a healthier me!"
  • Sharon: "Want to be healthy so I don't have the physical problems I see my parents dealing with."
  • Heath: "Seeing results. Also have 2 little girls that give me a lot of incentive."
  • Anonymous: "To look good and find me a man!" (Well, I ask them to be truthful . . . remaining anonymous for obvious reasons!) 
  • Me: "I feel so much better, have a lot more energy and love rowing (of course) and determined to learn how to eat healthier. Learning so much for Phil and Amy and they are making the challenge informative AND fun!"

So you see, the answers are different but the same -- we all want to be healthier. Healthier for ourselves and our families. What encourages you to keep going on this 90 Day Fitness Challenge? Write it down somewhere and keep it before you so when you feel defeated, tired, or just sick of water, fruit, vegetables, and exercising you will remember WHY you are doing this!

Tomorrow I'll have a recap from Rob Dempsey who spoke to the group. Wow, he was motivating. He and Phil were a great tag-team of encouragement! Remember, tomorrow can be a fresh start and that God's mercies are new every day!

image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: