Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Twenty-Two -- Easiest and Most Difficult ???

There are times when I feel as though I am on this journey all alone. Often I wonder how others are doing on our 90 Day Fitness Challenge so tonight I thought I would wander around the room before and after the meeting and ask how some of my fellow journeymen are doing.

What have you found to be the easiest part of the Challenge?
Don M. - "Coming to the meetings and the other thing is having someone to exercise with."
Jim M. - "Don't have to worry about what to eat . . . Elizabeth takes care of this." (Elizabeth is his wife and is doing this with him. We ALL need an Elizabeth!)
Elizabeth M - "The food - it's all natural foods."
Nancy L. - "It's not easy. It's a constant battle, but the more you do it the easier it is."
Beth M. - "Exercising!"
Betty M. - "It helps that my husband is doing the challenge as well and helps with the planning and preparation of our meals."
Dean M. - "Having others to work out with."
Me - "Exercising. I guess you know by now I LOVE rowing!!!"

What has been the most difficult part of the challenge so far?
Don M. - "Drinking water and giving up red meat."
Jim M. - "Not eating what you aren't supposed to eat."
Elizabeth M. - "Making myself exercise."
Nancy L. - "Going to exercise."
Beth M. - "The food . . . controlling what I eat."
Betty M. - "With all that I have to do and are responsible for, I've had to re-priortize things . . . hard to be consistent with exercising."
Dean M. - "Meal plans and changing eating habits."
Me -  "Drinking more water and planning meals."

Now it's your turn.
Stop and think about it. 
What would your answers be?
image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: