Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day Thirty-two -- Sunday Reflections

As I reflect on this past week, I see some failures but also some successes. I remember battles I lost and battles I won. I had to work through some weaknesses but I also celebrated some triumphs. Yes, there's going to be ups and downs . . . but we can chose how we respond.

One way I try to keep positive is to remind myself of some of the phases I have heard, read, or written. Some of the ones that seem to stay with me are:

  • Eat to live, not live to eat.
  • Getting physically fit in 90 days . . . first a challenge, then a way of life.
  • Monitor and adjust.
  • Dwell on the success not the failures.
  • Three things I need to keep inside of me: Desire, Determination, and Dedication.
  • Three things I need around me: Accountability, Encouragement, Rewards.
  • Be Open to the Process.

What are some of yours? Keep them before you throughout the week and stay positive. Looking forward to a great new week and hope you are too!

image courtesy of photobucket.com