Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Nineteen - Fridge Quotes

Tomorrow will be one month since our first meeting and think I am going to enlist the help of my fridge. It's already been helpful in giving up many of my favorite foods and now storing new choices, but I want to use the outside too.


How? With fridge quotes. And not just any quotes, but quotes from The Biggest Loser Show (thought Phil and Amy would like these too!). Pick out one or two and place them where you can see them everyday. If these work, maybe I will dig up some more later on in the challenge. Enjoy!

  • "IS IT WORTH IT?" ~ Bob
  • "The past does not define you, the present does." ~ Jillian
  • "At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility." ~ Jillian
  • "I know it's hard and I know it hurts. But you can do it." ~ Jillian
  • "Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!" ~ Jillian
  • "Finish strong!" ~ Bob 
  • "This isn’t about winning a game, its about fixing what’s broken." ~ Bob 
  • "Believe in yourself, trust the process, change forever. " ~ Bob 
  • "I know it hurts but I’m saving your life right now." ~ Bob 
  •  "Make a different choice."~ Jillian



Goals –  “I press on toward the goal to win the prize 
for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” (Phil. 3:14).

Goals are important to strive for and work toward.  They can help motivate us and even challenge us to go beyond what we normally would achieve.  What goal are you undertaking for God?  Think of something that would honor God, but wouldn’t benefit you in any way.  That would be a great gift to offer him!

image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: