Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Seven - Getting Re-focused

I need to get re-focused today. Have you ever have one of those days where nothing goes right? Well, today was my day. So if you will allow me, I am going to pull out some quotes from Phil and Amy to help me. If you don't need them today, maybe you will another day.


  • "Rest helps your body to recover so you can deal with the stresses of life." (On my way to bed as soon as I post this blog. Zzzzzzz's needed!)
  • "Exercise produces chemicals in the brain that fight depression and help to ease anxiety." (I will be up bright and early in the morning to row and produce these needed chemicals.)
  • "Guilt is a wasted emotion." (Enough said.)
  • "Take the time and ask God what His purpose is for your life." (I think I know Lord, but will you remind me once again.)
  • "Faith believes without a shadow of doubt that the dream in your heart will happen." (Increase my faith Lord. I refuse to give up!)
Looking forward to seeing all of you and our other 90 Day Fitness Challenge friends tomorrow night. There is no doubt in my mind that we will all feel energized and ready to go forward into another week after spending time with Phil and Amy.

See you tomorrow!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, 
and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)


image courtesy of photobucket.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A friend of mine has recommended a book called "Women, Food & God" by Geneen Roth. I have requested it at the library, so I haven't read it but my friend says that "it makes sense."

Beth K. Fortune said...

Thanks Jeri for sharing this. I think I will check out this book and others may want to also.

Thanks again,
Beth