Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Ten - Regaining Control

Today Phil wrote about re-gaining control in other aspects of our lives besides our health. Funny he should bring this to our attention because this is exactly what I began to think about as I entered this Challenge. As I made plans to change my eating habits and to commit to exercising, I started thinking about other things I wanted to change or improve.

Phil writes "This challenge is about a whole lot more than weight." Some days I feel I've got all I can handle in the weight-loss area, but as I begin to see results and see what I can accomplish when I put my mind to it, I want to make other changes too.

What are some areas in your life where you need to make changes? It may be you need to make:

  • additions
  • deletions
  • a tweek here or there
  • or a full over-haul

Whatever God has placed on your heart, He will give you the will power and the strength to accomplish it.

"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. (Phil 4:13 Amplified Bible).


image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: