Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Counting the days?

Lately I've had a number of people ask me what day of the challenge I'm on. My writer friends want to know because they are still impressed I've been able to think of something to write about every day. (Don't be, I give myself enough material!). My other family and friends want to know what day I'm on and how I'm doing with the exercising and eating healthier.

Well, if you want to know what day we are on -- using the Jan. 8th Kick-off date, we're on day 54! Going by this date we only have 36 days left in the challenge. There is one thing about the "what day are you on" question that makes me always stop and think, "what comes next after 90 days?" The answer: 91.

If we are honest with ourselves and want to make a lifestyle change, then we won't, rather CAN'T stop at day 90. We must continue doing exactly what we are doing now. If we will remember why we are doing this challenge and keep it before us, then we will be much more successful.

My goal is a lifestyle change. So how many days do I have? Not going there . . .

image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: