Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Reflections

As I sit back and think about this past week the words that come to my mind are:
          Busy
                    Enlightening
                                          Open

  • Busy because with my usual obligations, morning rowing classes, and meetings I also had a speaking engagement that took a lot of time and energy.
  • Enlightening because I realized that I have not been all in when it comes to making the right choices of food, drinking enough water, and being disciplined.
  • Open because I am open to taking another step in this challenge.

Each week of this 90 Day Fitness Challenge has had it's ups and downs, and there has definitely been a learning curve. But there's always one when a person is learning something new, and this healthy lifestyle is definitely new to me.

Once I again I'm ready for a new week, focused on staying on track and meeting the goals I have set for myself, both with exercising and eating right. If you've had an "off" week, or have gotten off track - tomorrow is a great day to start over. If you are right where you need to be, doing all that you can - I applaud you and encourage you to continue.

I can already see that when I look back over this challenge I will see that this is going to be a defining moment that will affect my life in a positive way. And, not only my life, but my families also.

Looking forward to another chance to reach new goals in yet another week of my challenge!

No comments: