Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Reflections

The announcement last Thursday night at our weekly meeting? Three weeks to go with only 2 meetings left. Can you see the end of the challenge? I can. But as I look toward the end date I need to keep before me that this is just the beginning of a life style change.



As I reflect back on this past week I have been:

  • Discouraged
  • Encouraged
  • Surprised
  • Defeated
  • Rewarded

I have felt:

  • Good
  • Bad
  • Energetic
  • Emotional
  • Strong
  • Weak
  • Challenged

I need to work on:

  • Endurance
  • Nutrition
  • Rest
  • Discipline
  • Focusing

Will the above go away or change in 3 weeks? Some may and some may not, but I'm learning to deal with each word mentioned and how they affect me. By taking time to look back at my week, I'm able to plan for the next one.

Today as I reflect I'm also looking beyond the reflection of this past week, and all that it brought, into a future that's exciting and hopeful. Won't you join me in looking beyond and see what's in your future? The best part of doing this is even though we may not have control of all situations, we do have control of our health and wellness.

Be encouraged and have a great week!

No comments: